We are proud to announce that Ubiquity has obtained the ISO/IEC 27001 certificate. ISO/IEC 27001 is an international information security management system (ISMS) standard, published by International Organization for Standardization, (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC). ISO/IEC 27001:2013 regulates the preservation and integrity of the information that the company handles.
Ubiquity as a partner of the major Italian banks, handles colleting sensitive information, thus complying with data security is a fundamental necessity. ISO 27001 is the only international certifiable standard that determinates the requirement to coordinate the data correctly and properly. ISO 27001, specifically, is suitable for the company in which the information security of is critical, such as companies that handle sensitive data on behalf of their clients.
This is the reason that, Ubiquity, from end of 2013, has started the process of obtaining this certification and has become a certified organization in Information Security. In this way Ubiquity offers its clients maximum confidence and security, and proves to be more and more reliable and updated.
The advantages of compliancy with the international standard ISO/IEC 27001:
- Ensuring the efficient and secure information management in any field or industry;
- Demonstration of compliancy with international requirements;
- Risk identification and initiation of controls for the relevant management or elimination;
- Flexibility to adapt supervisions on complete or specific business area;
- Stakeholders and customers have the assurance that their data is secure;
- Higher possibility of complying with tender requirements thanks to standard compliancy certificate.