Marketing Automation is an innovative paradigm, implemented on platforms that automate repeat marketing activities, usually included under the name of the demand generation.
Among the activities:
- Trace the actions of visitors to a web page, analyzing time spent, visiting areas, interactions;
- Create dialog and contact interfaces such as login form, landing, email;
- Track feedback on contact interfaces;
- Optimize and manage lead nurturing campaigns by sending segmented and vertical (and non-massive) messages;
- Attribute a score to the database users (lead scoring);
- Interaction with corporate CRM.
Marketing Automation is not just technology, as we have seen, but above all process.
The process of dialogue (and retention) with customers, the core of any business.
For customer-users it is increasingly important to be up-to-date (or in any case in touch with a brand) even when there is no ongoing purchase process.
Managing such relationships is mandatory for any company looking forward to a future: according to a search by Frost and Sullivan, by 2020, through greater vertical integration between online advertising, mobile apps, web analytics and CRM, marketing automation activities will be able to generate an economic value of $ 1.9 billion.
A 2015 Adester Report, “Marketer vs. Machine,” quantifies the benefits that are gained through the use of marketing automation processes:
- Save time: 74%
- Greater customer engagement: 68%
- Increased frequency of communications: 58%
- Up-selling Opportunities: 58%
Marketing automation can also be performed through SMS. A dated but always timely and highly performing tool. Thanks to partnership with Oracle, Ubiquity extends its horizons by offering “Ubiquity SMS Platform“, an integrated messaging solution for Oracle Eloqua 10. The goal is to allow multi-channel campaigns to be created by sending SMS messages from Canvas Eloqua.
Ubiquity’s application is flexible and easy to use and allows you to effectively manage your marketing messages by adding to the campaigns generated through Oracle Eloqua a powerful new communication channel. The SMS campaign can thus be used as part of a wider cross-channel marketing program, helping to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.