In a highly competitive environment, it is essential to use all the tools that allow to manage the marketing and sales of a company in an integrated and optimal way.
“Marketing automation” Softwares respond to this need and allow to monitor your contacts managing them individually and effectively.
Sending input compliant to their needs and intercepting, through scoring mechanisms, when they are ready to make any kind of conversion.
Here are the top 7 benefits of a strategy based on Marketing Automation:
- The reduction of conversion time: usually the customer buys, or otherwise performs a conversion, passing through various stages, from the recognition of the need to the search for information and exchange ideas with other users. Marketing Automation is able to consistently contract this timing.
- Keeping attention on our products or services: in the presence of a sufficiently large database of contacts, it is impossible to constantly send communications compliant to the real needs and interests of the customers themselves. Marketing Automation automates this process, by posting contents at the right time and to the right recipients.
- Improving the quality of acquired contacts.
- Increasing revenue: an ecosystem based on Marketing Automation is able to optimize revenue per each customer, with an upward curve that tends to grow further in the medium term.
- Taking advantage of multi-channel communications: the interaction with the customer with Marketing Automation uses all available channels (email, SMS, social, telephone, etc …), thus allowing not to lose any possibility of contact.
- Getting useful data on customer behavior: these software allow marketers to monitor the trends of triggered campaigns, thus also analyzing the feedback in relations to the individual actions performed. The data collected will allow you to understand what kind of further interactions need to be activated.
- Easily managing your campaigns: Marketing Automation is relatively simple to implement, it is time and effort-saving.
Marketing automation is also possible using SMS. By partnering with Oracle, Ubiquity has broadened its horizons by offering, with “Ubiquity SMS Platform“, an integrated messaging solution for Oracle Eloqua 10. The goal is to enable the creation of multi-channel campaigns by adding the sending of SMS messages to Eloqua canvass.
The plugin developed by Ubiquity for Oracle Eloqua is flexible and easy to use and allows you to effectively manage your marketing messages by adding the generated Oracle Eloqua campaigns through a new highly effective communication channel. The SMS campaign can thus be used as part of a broader cross-channel marketing program, helping to improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. is time and effort-saving.