The Technology & Operation Department is looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer with software development skills, to join the Quality Assurance and Test Team.
The person we are looking for will:
- support the development teams to use TDD methodology;
- support the development teams in software architecture design;
- develop and maintain our middleware and back-end applications load and functional test suites;
- advise and propose the most appropriate test automation and continuous integration tools;
- perform software maintenance and bug fixing.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position, is able to work autonomously in intense collaboration with other team members, internal and external stakeholders. She/he is always reliable, comfortable in working in an international environment, curious, scrupulous and passionate about technology.
Desired Skills and Experience
- knowledge of the main software architecture and software design patterns;
- knowledge of the TDD methodologies;
- expertise in test automation and continuous integration systems and tools;
- experience in REST API development;
- experience in Java EE development;
- knowledge of the main DBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle);
- knowledge of the main JEE framework (Spring, Hibernate);
- knowledge of Elastic Search;
- knowledge of the main Java application server (Jboss, Wildfly, WebLogic);
- knowledge of some message/queue broker, JMS or not (HornetQ, AMQP…)
Fluent in English and Italian is a must. Appreciated German and French.
Experience in programming with PHP, Python, Erlang and C